Friday, November 22, 2013

5 little luxuries



image: piperlime
i want to speak volumes without saying a word at the table this thanksgiving.   this très chic sweater will get my point across quite succinctly. 
 
seriously, the gap’s heat tights are as warm as pants on a cold evening. i am not kidding! they are super comfy and seem to be lined with fleece. cozy? you betcha!
 
ayres’ body butter midnight tango collection was inspired by argentina. was i intrigued? yes. after experiencing the thick, melt-into-your skin, orange blossom and vanilla body butte, it’s become part of my evening ritual. as is listening to carlos gardel…
 
essie luxedo is the perfect, chic autumn nail color, a dark (almost black) plum which makes quite the statement.
 
i entertain quite a bit and find myself constantly updating play lists. i discovered a putumayo cd, arabic beatwhile standing on line at whole foods. apparently wf is truly a one stop shop for future cocktail/dinner parties.

3 comments:

Reina D. Lester said...

Ummm.. Cool dress! I like this... I saw this type of dress in an online shopping site. Not only this, they also sell different categories women products such as clothes, jewelries, button down shirts for women etc.

Jill Breet said...

Today I was searching for a Health Blog which gives me detailed information about beauty tips for face and how to get fairer skin overnight and finally I find this awesome content with helping material. So I also recommend you to visit Healthgardeners for reading More.

RoseMarie Corpuz said...

Thanks for sharing.Today i read about Laser treatment and i want to share you about my searching that is related to laser treatment.Best hair loss treatment for female.Facial mole removal.laser treatment for hair removal. So, you can get information from these blogs.